Saturday, May 26, 2018

OSKAR, son of Cervelo in his first ever tracking trial with (Hobart Canine Obedience Club with owner, Simone Haigh


Today Ch Ghostwind Oskar Dela Renta (AI) ET (Oskar) participated in our 1st ever tracking trial (Hobart Canine Obedience Club) under judge Mrs Denise Crystal (Vic) in which we received a PASS grade. I have a lot to still learn but we had a fantastic day, even if it was a little chilly in Ross. 

A big thank you to my track layer Kellie and also for your support and guidance. I am looking forward to our next trial which is significantly harder! I'm sure I will eventually work out how to read Oskar! I am so proud of how far he has come over the last 8 weeks.

Oskar and I are celebrating by thawing out on the couch with Linc and Leo ðŸ˜‚









No comments: