Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Cervelo's kids living in Australia , Oskar + Lottie now 9 yrs old.

 Happy 9th birthday Oskar. Love you my big smoochy boy 

πŸ₯°

Tri Ch (T)(TS) TS Gr Ch Neut Ch Ghostwind Oskar Dela Renta (AI) ET

Also happy birthday to his sister Lottie πŸ’•  

Simone Haigh 













Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we would achieve so much together when I picked Lottie up at 10 weeks of age nearly 9 years ago.
Last night was no exception 🫢🏼 Lottie tracked her heart out for me to pass her Track 8 with a grading of GOOD under Mrs C Hayes (SA) gaining her ……
πŸ† TRACK & SEARCH CHAMPION TITLE πŸ†
and making her a ..
⭐️⭐️⭐️ TRIPLE CHAMPION ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lottie will now be known as …..
Tri. Ch. (T). (TS). Grand. Ch. Neut. Grand Ch. Ghostwind Louise Vuitton (AI) SWN. RN. TK.S (TasDog pending)
I am extremely proud of Lottie she gives her πŸ’― in whatever discipline we are competing in.
A huge thank you to our track layer, safety stewards, stewards and gofers last night πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ«ΆπŸΌ
(I used an old photo as it was pitch black dark last night so no photos)









































No comments: