Sunday, October 8, 2017

Oskar , son of Cervelo winning BOB + Aust Bred in Group. Congratulations Simone owner + handler , + Oskar !!!

This weekend Oskar and I attended the Burnie and District KC shows in our home town of Sheffield with the glorious Mt Roland in the background (when it wasn't shrouded in cloud!). My 3rd show ever handling Ch Ghostwind Oskar Dela Renta (AI) and, very much to my surprise, we pulled off a 13pt BOB and Aust Bred in Group under Mr B Anderson (NZ)! Most importantly he was a very good boy.

A big thank you goes to my ever patient handling teacher Josh Turner. I have learnt so much int he weeks you have been helping me, thank you. Also to the feedback from Sue Shrigley on the weekend was very valuable. Also the support from the rest of the Ghostwind Team for your encouragement.

I also want mention my appreciation to all of the Gundog group exhibitors on the weekend. Thank you so much for your encouragement and feedback. I was really blown away by all of the support you all offered. thank you

Also, big thanks Vague for taking photos of me in the ring and Harrison for this photo, it is really weird being on the other side of the camera. 


No comments: