Sunday, June 2, 2024

C-dog grand daughter Mako


What a wonderful 4 days spent at Purina Farms for the WCA Maturity and the Specialty and All Breed shows. Huge entries of beautiful Weims.
Mako got 2nd in the bred by adult class in an entry of 5 on Thursday at the specialty. She got 3rd Friday, 2nd yesterday, and today we won our class! She’s really starting to work with me, which is making her a pleasure to show (other than yesterday when she was still a bit off from the sedation for her OFA rads).
It was so wonderful finally meeting people I’ve had as Facebook friends for ages! We thoroughly enjoyed hanging out so much with Krystal and Kayleen for a couple of dinners!
Overall I was very pleased with how Mako showed, and even though we didn’t pick up points it was still a great time - and got some lovely unsolicited compliments on my girl. I just love this dog so much.
Now on to the VACATION part of our trip!
Huge thanks to everyone from the St Louis Weim Club for putting on a beautiful 2024 Central Futurity/Maturity and a really lovely awards dinner. Purina Farms is an absolutely stunning venue. I wish we had something like it in Ontario.









 


No comments: