Sunday, June 30, 2024

MDKC Scent Detection Sanction match! Vedder

 



Super fun morning at the MDKC Scent Detection Sanction match! Vedder and I haven’t done a lot of scent training, but it was supporting my local club and learning what a trial is like so I was like let’s do it!!!
She had what would’ve been qualifying runs in instinct and in novice interiors.
Unfortunately novice containers I called it too early and exterior it was raining and we just haven’t done a lot of training.
To say Vedder’s indication is subtle is an understatement 🤣. We will work on building more confidence and a stronger, more obvious indication and definitely be back. It’s a totally different thing from the team sports we’re used to - this is really a dog led sport which I think Vedder will love. I certainly had a good time.


No comments: